Find a hidden treasure thanks to your wish list and let us guide you through our personalized recommendations!
You can access your wish list by clicking on the heart icon:
On Mobile On Computer
Your new favorites section is comprised of several subsections:
- Discover: Our recommendation of works, artists and galleries based on the works you have added to your wish list. If you like a work, you can add it to your favorites by clicking on the heart. The selection is updated every 72 hours if you actively add new works!
- Works : Your favorite artworks
- Artists : The artists you follow
- Galleries : The galleries you follow
- Searches: Your saved searches which are used to filter works more easily, according to your desired criteria.
- Personalized catalog : The works that are recommended to you after your personalization test. If you don’t have any suggested works in mind, the test is the best option to discover hidden gems! Take the test.
How to add favorite artworks to your wishlist?
To add a work to your wishlist, click on the small heart at the bottom right corner of the desired work. This can be done when you are directly on the artwork’s page. Or, you can click directly on the image of the work itself.
To remove a work from your favorites list, you must click on the heart again. By updating your page, the article will disappear from your favorites list.
It is important to note, works added to your favorites list are not reserved!
To stay up-to-date with the latest news of your favorite artists and galleries, click on the “+follow” button under the name of the gallery or artist.
If you wish to discover new works that correspond to your latest website searches, you can activate the “save my search” option after selecting the filters of your choice.
For each of the tabs: “works”, “artists” and “gallery”, you will find your favorites but also our personalized recommendations.
Lastly, don’t hesitate to share your list of favorites with your friends! Click on “share” or on “copy link.”