Your basket total may indicate that it excludes any customs duties of import tax costs, meaning that any additional costs will need to be paid upon receipt. Once your order reaches its destination, it may be subject to VAT or other customs fees. These charges are beyond our control and you will be responsible for paying them. Please contact the customs officials in your country for more information about these charges.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to get an answer to my offer?
- How do I change my order?
- Can I change my address or shipping method once I have placed an order?
- I paid for my order via bank transfer but in my customer account the payment is indicated as ‘pending’
- How long does delivery take?
- Who is responsible for delivering my artwork?
- How do I track my package?
- How do I pick up a work from a gallery?
- Why is it important to check the condition of the package and the product at the time of delivery?
- Do I have to pay customs duties and import taxes?