Reselling Conditions of Artworks on Artsper
- The initial price of the artwork is between €800 and €25,000.
- Prices must not be disconnected from the artist's market value.
- The artwork must be in perfect condition and you must still have the certificate of authenticity and the purchase invoice.
- The artwork must be unique or numbered and in a limited edition (no more than 300 copies).
- We do not accept design objects and vintage artworks from before 1950.
- No copy of the artwork is available for sale on the site.
- The pictures of the artwork must be current and your own.
- The artist has to figure in the list of the form.
1) To resell an artwork purchased on Artsper:
Access the details of your order in the My purchases tab and click on Resell this artwork.
2) If your artwork was not purchased on Artsper
You can submit your artwork by filling out this form.
Please read the instructions carefully and provide complete information about the artwork.
If your request does not meet the form's conditions, you will not be able to submit your request.
If your artist is not on the list, we cannot accept your request. Even if your artist is sold on Artsper.
NB: Artsper reserves the right to accept or refuse your publication.
To know the selling conditions, refer to this article.
Please note that Artsper is not authorized to appraise works of art.
If you are a professional, you must submit your application to exhibit on Artsper and access our dedicated tool.