Once your work has been shipped, you will find the courier company and tracking number in your customer account. This information will also be sent by email. You can then go to the courier company’s website, input the tracking number and track the delivery. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any questions regarding the delivery of your item.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my order?
- Can I change my address or shipping method once I have placed an order?
- I paid for my order via bank transfer but in my customer account the payment is indicated as ‘pending’
- How long does delivery take?
- Who is responsible for delivering my artwork?
- How do I track my package?
- How do I pick up a work from a gallery?
- Why is it important to check the condition of the package and the product at the time of delivery?
- Do I have to pay customs duties and import taxes?
- My order was refunded without my request.