Usually, it requires up to 3-5 business days for funds to be received via bank transfer, but in some cases, this process can be up to 7 days. Therefore, until we receive your transfer, the status of your order will be ‘pending’ until we have received a receipt of your transfer. The gallery will reserve the artwork for you during this period. Upon receipt of your transfer, the status of the order will be updated in your customer account and you will be informed via email. The artwork will then be shipped.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to get an answer to my offer?
- How do I change my order?
- Can I change my address or shipping method once I have placed an order?
- I paid for my order via bank transfer but in my customer account the payment is indicated as ‘pending’
- How long does delivery take?
- Who is responsible for delivering my artwork?
- How do I track my package?
- How do I pick up a work from a gallery?
- Why is it important to check the condition of the package and the product at the time of delivery?
- Do I have to pay customs duties and import taxes?